Friday, June 29, 2012

To my class: Class of 2012

So, we have graduated from Fountainview Academy. Life is taking a new turn. College. There are new challenges, new stresses, new problems, but through it all, I know that Jesus Christ is by my side even if I can't feel it. And He is by your side as well...Last night, I was looking for a verse to encourage a friend of mine, and I came across a verse that I know I have read before, but it didn't mean as much to me when I read it before as when I read it last night. Gen 49:24 and 25, "But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob. Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above." I thought it was a pretty neat verse! God has promised to place His hands on us and our hands to give us strength, and many blessings! What a great promise to carry with us as we enter into a new phase of struggles! God is still there!! And I'm praying for each one of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment