Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving!

I got a new camera! Just in time for the holidays...and hopefully it has a longer life then my 3 other cameras! :)

Thanksgiving at my Grandparents

The food was delicious!







The empty plate before the meal....


Our Thanksgiving turkey! :)





My plate during the meal...and yes the salad has avocado in it...and yes I ate it! :) (the salad that is...) (the salad was delicious!)



Me and my cousin...


My sisters!! :)




The plates after the meal.... :)



 The little cook! (she had some help...)

The unthankful heart, discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings! 


6 comments:

  1. You ate avocado?!?!? Is this a milestone? ;) Lol! I finally have Abby convinced. ;) Glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving. We did too. Missing you guys! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give my love to the crew! :D And Gles is right... :) She won me over. Missing you too, but can't wait to see you!!!! Won't be long now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWOWOWOWOW....im so very extremely soberly proud of you for consuming your salad...congrats...now your ready for the next big step in life like idk maybe hiking or graduating...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, Leave the avocado alone. You do not need to force yourself to eat that slimy, green, gooey stuff. (Besides, more for the rest of us...) However, nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol!! well...I only found two pieces of avocado in my salad...and lucky for me my sister who loves avocado was sitting next to me...and so I graciously made her Thanksgiving a little more thankful....and mine too...lol! but I did eat the rest of the salad! and I'm sure you could say that I ate avocado...cause it is so slimy that i'm pretty sure it was all over the lettuce too! lol! And Glesni...I'm glad you have such good persuading skills...and Abby, I'm glad you have a more rounded life now! :) And Moses....thanks!! I'm so glad you are proud of me! I have strived so hard to make you proud! When I eat salad...I think of you!! lol! :) And Andrew!! I greatly appreciate your support!!! Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY you sort of ate avocado! Maybe you will be won over someday. :) Nice pictures! Did you get the same camera that you had before? The one that [sniff, sniff] was left in Honduras? :(

    ReplyDelete