Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Back from Honduras without my Camera....

Hi Everyone! I'm back from Honduras! It was a wonderful trip, and I was able to learn many lessons. One very bad thing that happened on the trip, was that on the second to last day, I left my camera on the bus we were traveling in. In the airport the next day when reality hit me, that I no longer had my camera, and when I realized where it was, I nearly burst into tears! I have lost several cameras...every trip I go on, I seem to leave my camera behind! So I was getting very excited, because I hadn't lost my camera yet. Anyways, it might be a little while before I get another camera! lol! But praise the Lord, I down-loaded a good portion of my pictures from the first one and a half weeks, onto one of my friends laptops. So I didn't loose all my pictures! So...as soon as I get the pictures from her, I will begin posting them! Can't wait to share what I have been doing the past 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment