Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Shannon!!



Happy Birthday Shannon!!!
Thanks for being such a great roommate!
We have had such fun...chasing and capturing that fly?
And inhaling helium? I am so sure it really effected my brain....lol.
It was so fun walking you to Kyle's house! 
I bet walking blindfolded and not knowing where you were going was
a little nerve racking...but it was worth it! Totally worth it! 
That apple pie and those papousas were so good! Thanks Kyle! 
Great idea! And thanks Carmen for helping with the detour! 

I am so thankful for such an incredible roommate! Thank you for
all the times that you made my bed and washed my dishes and for the hugs that 
you just knew I needed. And thank you for all the prayers!
I am going to miss you! 
I LOVE YOU LOTS!!
Happy Birthday









No comments:

Post a Comment