Thursday, March 28, 2013

Strength in Gods Arms

He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man. -Psalm 147:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea I will help thee; I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. -Isa 41:10

God does not take delight in the legs of man because they are weak, and they fail man. But when mans legs fail him and he can no longer walk the Christian walk on this earth, God has strong arms to carry us. He will uphold us with His right hand. In the Lord, there is strength forever, for He has strong arms to carry us when our weak legs give out. 

Isa 30:15:
For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

No comments:

Post a Comment