Thursday, April 18, 2013

Few shots of the past few days...

 Here are some pictures!! I am having a wonderful time! Just about to go camping on a different island for the night. I love my kids, and I am so excited to be here! God is so good! :)



This is my classroom!! And most of the students...about 4 were missing.



This is the little sister of on of my students and she is "THE" cutest little girl!!


This is the daughter of the schools principle. She is really cute too! :) Came to visit me in my room..


This was a waterfall that we went hiking to! It was so cool! Jumped off the first waterfall, and this second one, we swam under it...the water felt so good!! Then afterwards, we hear this noise like as if someone was dropping rocks into the water? Come to find out...the noise was made by eels that were feeding!! So I swam with Pohnpein eels! (apparently the have a pretty nasty bite...)


This picture was taken on the first hike I went on. You could see a good portion of the island! It was beautiful!! 



1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun, Kalyse! I'm so glad you didn't get bitten by those eels!

    ReplyDelete