Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Miracles

There are times when you feel lost.
There are times when God seems silent.
There are times when you wonder what life holds for you.
There are times when painful heartache fills your heart.
This is when I long for a better place.

Yet there are times when I wonder how will I ever get there?
There are times when I call out to heaven but it seems as though there is no response.
I beg God to take my unclean heart, and make it new.
To fill me with His righteousness.
To change me into an image of Him.
Though this task seems impossible, and you may not feel or hear an answer from above,
Know that God still pours out His miracles.
When I don't deserve them.
When I have pushed Him aside.
He hears, He sees, He knows, and He loves.

Keep your eyes open for the miracle that God has in store for you today...We don't have to be perfect children for God to pour out His blessings and miracles on us. Even when we have done wrong, God will still hear, and see, and know, and love.



No comments:

Post a Comment