Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Day...

Today has been a wonderful day. I spent most of the day with my mom driving, but we are now at Rosario beach. This place is beautiful! Just what I need! My mom and I took a walk around to many different points and it was incredible to look down and out across the water and see the mighty waves crashing against the shore. With my first glance, I could feel God's presence. I could sense His power. And I was reassured of His love for me, and His leading in my life. My mom was pointing many things out to me, like the little yellow and pink flowers that covered the green grass. And the ducks trying to stay afloat on the ruff waves. Then we went down to the dock, and sat there for awhile talking, and watching the seaweed in the water. Today God has reminded me of how much nature speaks of His love. I am reminded of how important it is for us to spend time in God's nature. It truly is a place where God speaks to the heart.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I miss you. I was not expecting my bed to be short sheeted!! I did not think it was fair that mum gave you the key........ But oh well....
    Miss you. Have a good day
    Love Tamzin

    ReplyDelete