Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hi Everyone!
We have pretty good internet here! In Honduras! I wasn't expecting that at all! Just an update, we have built 2 and almost completed 3 of the three buildings we were going to build, a week in advance! And music camp will be starting next week, week of prayer was finished today, and life has been great! For most...several people have been getting sick. So keep them in your prayers. God has been working. And I just ask that you pray for this school that we are at. They need prayers! Cause the devil is working hard. I have been very blessed. Well, I will keep you updated, and show some pictures when I get back and can down load them on my computer. I also can't wait to share with you some of the things that God has been teaching me! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment