Monday, March 5, 2012

Power for the weak...

He gives POWER to the weak, and to those who have no might, He increases strength. Isaiah 40:29

For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Tim 1:7

BE BRAVE, BE STRONG... 1 Cor 16:13

I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness...Make Your way straight before my face. Psalm 5:8

Let us hold fast to confession of our hope, without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23

I will fight the good fight, I will finish my course, I will keep the faith; Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown that the righteous Judge shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them that love His appearing.  2 Tim 4:7

When I pray, You answer me, and encourage me by giving me the strength that I need. Psalm 138:3

No comments:

Post a Comment