Monday, March 12, 2012

Three Things....

Hi Everyone! I know today has been a rather hard and discouraging day for most of my fellow classmates. And I just want to encourage each of you. I don't know if you understand the power of the mind, but here is one tip to living a fulfilling Christian life even when your life might look rather discouraging. Each day, take the time to write down 3 things that you are thankful for. Think...really think...not just, "I'm thank full for the sunshine!" (Don't get me wrong...sunshine is something to be thankful for!) But thank God for the rain. Find something to be thankful about with those things in your life, that just don't seem like a blessing. Think outside the box....be on the lookout for little things that God will use, to teach you a lesson, or to show you His love. I'm sure that you have heard the saying, "you find what you look for." It is so true! If you are on the lookout for God's blessings, you will find them! So...keep a smile on your face, and be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment