Monday, February 20, 2012

My Dear Child,

You are so loved! You are like a precious stone, and priceless treasure. I value you so much, that I came to this earth and became you....I became a symbol of sin on the cross for you. I gave up my robe and crown so that I could live with you in heaven for eternity. My child, I love you. I see your struggles, and I know your heartache. But all I ask is for you to trust Me. I see the whole picture, I hold every puzzle piece in my nail scared hand. Your life can be in my hand if you surrender it to me, and trust that I will take care of you and lead you. Nothing will come your way that I won't give you the strength to overcome. I have your best interest in mind. I want nothing but the best for you. My child, I want you to be happy. It hurts me to see tears in your eyes. I feel your heartache. It pierces My heart. I want you to know, that I am right by your side. I will NEVER leave you nor forsake you. My child, 'Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid.' (John 14:27) Remember, to 'glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope.' (Romans 5:3-4) My child, 'count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.' (James 1:2-3) And remember to 'thank God, who gives us the victory through our Lord, Jesus Christ.' (1 Cor 15:57) My child, never forget My great love for you. And when you need Me, I will always be right by your side. Hold on...this world is almost to a close and then you can live with Me in heaven for eternity. I love you My child!

Love Always,
Your Heavenly Father






No comments:

Post a Comment