Friday, February 17, 2012

To My Incredible Friends...

Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.

True Friendship NEVER ends

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you even when you've forgotten the words.







God has blessed me with the Best Friends this world can offer! Thank you, all my wonderful, God given friends, for making such an impact in my life, and letting God use you to touch my heart in a very special way! I love you all! Keep putting Jesus first, and shining for Him!

We will be friends forever, just you wait and see. -Winnie the Pooh

If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...I'll always be with you. - Winnie the Pooh










No comments:

Post a Comment